Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Gilly

One of my good friends celebrated her birthday in October.  She's an incredible friend whom I don't get to catch up with that often.  But she is always fun to hang out with.  I made her this card and tied it in with the sketch on the M4M challenge blog (I did skew one of the papers it didn't look right straight).


Rubber Stamp :  Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm
Paper: La Di Da Collection from Kaisercraft.
Coloured with the following copic markers on x-press it blending card:
Y11, E50, E53, E11, E00, R20, RV02, RV10, R83, R24, R27, R29, V000, V12, V15, C1, C5, C7, C9, B00 and B000 all from Mad for Markers.
Also used Purple Kindy Glitz on her headband and a Lavender Spica Pen on her shoes (That I won thanks to Gin over at CAS Challenges)

5 comments:

  1. A gorgerous card Gretchen. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love your colouring and the purple papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Mad for Markers. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Alicia : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card.
    I am sure that you friend will love it.
    Love how you have skewed the cardstock, looks great.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh... LOVELY!! I LOVE that purple ad always love Miss Anya on a card too tee hee! Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers again!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purplicious card Gretchen! I am sure your friend loved this card! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete