Monday, March 12, 2012

Ron, Harry and Hermione

Okay I am a Harry Potter Fan I have read all the books and have seen the movies.  I was thrilled to learn that J.K. Rowling is writing another novel this one is for adults and is supposed to be very different to the Harry Potter series, I for one will be checking that out when it is released.  I think these images of Ron, Harry and Hermione from Tiddly Inks are the sweetest.  I decided to make this card gender neutral.

I used:
Digital image - Wizard and Wizardette from Tiddly Inks
Copics from Mad for Markers
Hair - Ron YR18, YR15, YR12, Harry E29, E27, E25,  Hermione E53, E27, E25
Skin - E11, E00 and R20.
Clothes, Scarves and Shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3. E35, R27, R29, Y13, Y15
Lavender Spica (Thanks to Gin :), purple and rainbow kindy Glitz

I am entering this in the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 122 Anything goes with a button
Polka Doodles Lets hear it for the boys

5 comments:

  1. Wow love this and those stamps are just fab. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stamps are just fab and I love your colouring and design. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, absolutely love the images. Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles - Good luck.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card, the images are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles love NJ X

    ReplyDelete