Saturday, October 27, 2012

Liffey Falls

Well today I thought I'd share something different.  I am taking a photography - advanced composition course with Candice Stringham and our first assignment was places.  I thought I'd share with you my assignment.  Liffey Falls is in the North of Tasmania about an hours drive from our house.  I took these while bushwalking with my family.  My husband and I had been here a few times before so we knew it was an easy walk that both of our girls could manage.  We had a lovely picnic and spotted lots of interesting things.   Meg was disappointed that there was no grassy area near the waterfall that she could sit and wait for the fairies.  We are all a little obsessed with fairies.  Nell found some massive man fern fronds on the ground and pretended they were wings.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gretchen, so beautiful! Wish I was there! Of course the fairies were just having a nap!

    ReplyDelete