Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just a Girl for the Sugar Bowl.

Today was quite a warm winter day for down here.  Although the weather girl said the top was 14 degrees I'm sure it was hotter than that.  I was outside without a jumper.  Although that may have had more to do with chasing our pet rabbits round the yard so they would return to their cage.  Here I was thinking catching a horse was difficult. 

I have completed this card for the sketch challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.  I just love Sugar Nellie Stamps.  I love others too of course. This card is out of my comfort zone and not what I would normally create so I'm not sure if I like it or not.  I don't normally use yellow and I love symmetry.

For this card I used:
Stamp - Just a Girl Sugar Nellie from Funky Kits coloured with copics
on Xpress it Blending Card both from Mad for Markers
Hair- C9, C7, C5, C3.
Skin - E11, E00, R20
Clothing - C9, C7, C5, Y15, Y13, Y11.
Paper - Seaside Sandcastle from October Afternoon and Shabby Chic collection Morning Poetry.
Card from Regal Craft

Well thanks for looking I am going to sit back with my cup of tea and Anvers Fudge and stroll around blogland for a while and no doubt etsy I just love looking at all the creations.



1 comment:

  1. lovely card!!! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
    hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete