Sunday, August 21, 2011

Simply Sassy City Girl

I have been practicing colouring folds in clothes and I still need a lot more practice but I am getting better.  I found this fold/pleats tutorial which was recommended at Mad for Markers blog really useful.  I have decided to enter this card into the Sugar Bowl challenge 65 sketch with the option of blue.  There is a small amount of blue flowers and blue card.  I also figured I could enter it in Simply Sassy's header challenge.

And here is a closer up of my colouring....I know I still have a lot to learn and practice.


For this card I used
Stamp- City Girl from Funky Kits coloured with copics on xpress it blending card all available at M4M.
Copics - E50, E53, Y11, E11, E00, R20, B000, R85, R83, R81, B37, B34, B32, RV000, C9, C7, C5, C3.
Paper - Bobunny Alissa, Imaginescence Enchanted Garden, Papermania Little Cupcake Shop.
Lace is from my Mum sewing supplies (Thanks Mum).
Pink Tulip Seam Binding from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment: