Thursday, July 12, 2012

Punky Purple.

Today I'm sharing a card featuring Bs and BVs.  I really like how this card turned out except for her hair...that's something I'll have to work on.  Curly hair totally bewilders me.  Normally I colour pretty girly images so I enjoyed colouring The Greeting Farm's Sunday for a bit of a change, she has that little bit of attitude which I like.  Both stamp and copics are available over at the Mad for Markers store.
Copics used
Shorts - B32, B34, B37
Shirt and Beanie - BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV04
Long sleeve shirt and belt - V17, V15, V12
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - BV02, C9, C7, C5, C3


For the month of July over at the Mad for Markers Challenge you need to colour with Bs, BVs and BGs, so head on over and share your creations with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment