Saturated canary's image Pink reminds me of the 80's. I turned 13 in 1989 and I wish my clothes were this cool then. You know you were a kid of the 80's if:
- You were a fan of Punky Brewster - I wanted a bed just like hers.
- You owned a pair of jelly shoes.
- You played Michael Jackson's Thriller on vinyl.
- You ever used puff paint on a t-shirt.
- You had a cabbage patch doll.
- You understand the phrase "whatchoo talkin about Willis"
- You remember Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen as toddlers
- You had a crush on one of the Coreys or both!
- You know who Rainbow Brite is.
- You watched Back to the Future, ET and Annie when they first came out.
- You pretended to be a BMX bandit with your friends.
- You watched the Henderson Kids and Secret Valley.
I have run out of my copic blender pen so there are lots of little parts of this image that still need cleaning up. I also now realise how much I use my blender 0 marker. Pink was coloured with these copic markers:
Hair E50, E51, E53, YR20, YR21
Skin E50, E51, E53
Clothes RV04, RV02, RV00, RV0000 C9, C7, C5 and C3
Don't forget to enter Mad for Markers August Challenge - Anything Goes.
What else do you remember from the 80's?