Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Nell


Happy Birthday Nell
On the 1st of August our youngest daughter Nell turned 3.  I can't believe she is 3 already.  She has a really funny sense of humour.  One of Nell's favourite things is to spin I have no idea how she does it but she spins and spins for ages and then stops and walks in a straight line not something I could do.  She does have amazing motor skills and coordination, unlike me. 


She requested a fairy cake for her birthday so when I saw this spinning fairy one of the Five Little Fairies over at Mo's Digital Pencil it was a perfect fit.

I used these Copics (all available at Mad for Markers)
Skin E50, E51, E53 and E93
Clothes R81, R83, R85
Wings RV04, RV02
Crown and Wand YR20, YR21
Hair  YR21, E35, E50, E51, E53 (I think)
Crown YR20 and YR21
Spicas - pink, blossom, gold and buttermilk.

I wanted the ribbon to look like the ribbons on ballet shoes just thrown over.  I like how it turned out and Nell did too. 

2 comments:

  1. oh a very Happy Birthday to Nell.. she is a beautiful little girl.. and i bet she loved that pretty little card .. love how you did the ribbons
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is lovely, great ribbon detail too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete