Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's nearly ice cream weather

This week I have made a card featuring Some Odd Girl's digi Ice cream Tia.  I had a go at making felt flowers to add to the feel of this summery card.  I followed this tutorial from The Crafted Sparrow.  Here's my card:



I used:
Digi - Some Odd Girl,  Ice Cream Tia
Copics from Mad for Markers
Hair E50, E51, E53
Skin E11, E00, E000, R20
Ice cream RV04, RV02, RV00
Dress and thongs YR18, YR15, YR12 and YR00
Paper - Echo Park Paper, Summer Days. 
 
 
I am entering this card in Some Odd Girls Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by.
Gretchen

P.S.  Don't forget if you use Y or YRs on your creation you can enter it in the Mad for Markers November challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a doll she is!! I love the patterned paper and the felt roses, too cute! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a darling card.. totally love the sweet colors, and that paper is perfect! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl this month. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete