Thursday, November 29, 2012

Saturated Canary

You have a few days left to  enter in the Mad for Markers Y and YR challenge.  I coloured this image but I am not very happy with it so haven't made it into anything yet.
Copics used
YR18, YR15, YR12
YR0000, YR00, YR20
E50, E51, E53, E93
E08, E09,E31, E33, E35, E25, E27
Y12, Y15,
G28, G24
 
Yesterday I got a parcel from Krista Smith herself.  The first thing I noticed before sitting on the grass to open my parcel is she has amazing handwriting!  Here is a little look into what I won from Krista.  
 
 
And here is a close up of her amazing card. 
Here are the links to Krista's blog Saturated Canary, Krista's digi shop and Saturated Canary Challenge
Mad for Markers stocks Krista's rubber stamps as well.
So whether you colour like me or your as amazing as Krista we'd love to see your creations over at Mad for Markers .
Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment