Thursday, February 14, 2013

Star Wars - a learning experience

I recently made this card for a family friend who turned 11.  I showed it to my husband and asked his opinion because I am not really up with what 11 year old boys are into.  His response was you know he was evil right...uh no.  This got my thinking can I give an 11 year old boy a card that features Anikin.  Then I got confused about Anikin and Luke and as you can probably tell I am not a star wars fan.  I had no idea Anikin was evil and was Darth Vadar.  I figured he (the family friend turning 11) likes those Lego things that are star wars it'd be fine...then I realised that that's ninjago which has nothing to do with star wars at all..I know nothing about Star wars or boy Lego.  I think I need to brush up a little more when it comes to making cards for boys.  Anyway here is my card


I used
Digital Stamp The Force Boy from Saturated Canary
Copics used:
Skin E000, E00, E11, E93.
Hair E31, E33, E35
Clothes etc.  E08, E25, E27, E29 - B0000, B000, B00, B93, E97, B99 - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 C9

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. He he - no need to brush up on your 'boys' stuff. I have daughters too and I can tell you that in another couple of years, yours will know all that boy stuff better than the boys themselves!!
    And you can always say this is Luke!!
    Terrific card. Your colouring is fab.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete