Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spring has sprung.

Just in case you don't know I really like spring for many reasons...the spring carnival (including the Melbourne Cup) - I like the carnival for the horses, flowers start to bloom, our fruit trees start to blossom, birds are in abundance and it means we are heading into Summer which means the cold temperatures of winter should start to fade away and I won't have to wear layers and layers of clothing to stay warm.  And it's much nicer to be outside when it's a little warmer. 

Here's a little card I made that fits in with Mad for Markers  September Challenge Spring Growth - using your G or YG copic markers.  I don't normally use Greens, but I used all the greens I own in this card.



I used the Saturated Canary digi Ava (Krista is just so talented) I coloured her with these copics. 
Skin E50, E51, E53, E93.
Hair C1, C5, C7, C9
Clothes YG00, YG03, YG06, G21, G24, G28, C1
Balloon RV00, RV02, 0
Shadows BV0000, BV00

News is that Sammi at Mad for Markers will be stocking Saturated Canary rubber stamps by Krista Smith soon.  She also has some new digi stamps As The Crow Flies by Ardith Trumpy.

Also for those of you who don't know copic markers are on sale over at Mad for Markers you can get sketch markers for $6.80 and ciaos for $4.60 during the month of September.  That is amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment