Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Other Honey.

Well as promised here is the other Honey (a digi by Krista from Saturated Canary) I have coloured her with YGs.  I attempted the dotting technique but as you can clearly see it wasn't overly successful.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. 


Honey was coloured with these copics (available over at the Mad for Markers store - Sammi also stocks some of Krista's rubber stamps) I have no idea why but I didn't record what colours I used so from memory:
Hair, YR21, YR20, YR00
Skin E50, E51, E53, E93.
Clothes and Shoes C5, C7, C9, YG00, YG03, YG06
Rabbit C1, C2, C3, C5, R20
Here's a comparison photo.  I think I like the Honey coloured with G's best but the pleats using YG look better.  I still need lots of practice when it comes to pleats and folds but they are improving.

 

Don't forget you still have a little time to enter in the Mad for Markers September Challenge using your G or YG coloured copics.
Thanks
Gretchen

1 comment:

  1. I think they both look fab.. and the dots look great .. I love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete