Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cute just got cuter

I saw the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch and thought of so many ways to use it. 

 
Here is my interpretation of the sketch, I did tweek it a bit by moving my main image down to the bottom, it seemed more balanced there.  I am thinking of giving this card to a friend who has just welcomed her first baby.



For this card I used the image Cute just got cuter a free image from All Dressed Up
The dog is coloured with these copics:
E31, E33, E35, E37.
B0000, B000, B02, B05
C1, C2.

I have entered this card into the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #51.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Cool card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete