Friday, October 11, 2013

Dance...

I stumbled across these All Dressed Up images and saw they had a challenge blog, so I decided I'd give it a go.  The image I have used is Abi Ballerina and she is actually a freebie (you can find it here)...I couldn't believe it as it's one of my favourites.  I also saw this sketch  over at Seize the Sketch #5 and thought it really highlighted Wendy Burns' beautiful image.


Image - Abi Ballerina All Dressed Up
Coloured with these Copics on Xpress it blending card
E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
R85, R83,R81
E35, E33, E53, E51, E50
Blossom and pink spica.

I am entering this card in two challenges
All Dressed Up Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Seize the Sketch #5

9 comments:

  1. So pretty ! I love the CAS look and you have coloured Abi perfectly.
    Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity and beauty of this card Gretchen. Fabulous colouring of her dress... it is so pretty that I had to come back and look at it a few times. Great card and that little splash of pink fishtails is the perfect addition.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up and we hope to see you again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, Gretchen! Your coloring is wonderful! Thank you for joining our first challenge at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and great job coloring it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling! Your coloring is wonderful!

    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the CAS style and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at ADU xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet is this! Love the sweet little image and your coloring is superb! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gretchen, I hope it is ok with you because I would love to pin this gorgeous card to the All Dressed Up Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/

    ReplyDelete